All players wishing to play for KJFC, whether you are a current player, joining the football club for the first time or transferring from another club, are required to purchase a KJFC Membership as part of the registration process.
Should your email address have changed in the past 12 months, please contact the YJFL at firstname.lastname@example.org or PH: (03) 9850 6615 to request your email address be updated on the PlayHQ database. If you are unable to recall the email address you used in the previous season please contact the Comets Registrar at email@example.com to provide you with the email address.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure you have your Working With Children’s Check number on hand as it will be required in order to complete the registration process for your child/ren. The check is required as part of our Child Safety Policy and underlines our commitment to safeguarding our players.
You can get a WWCC quickly and easily online. If you don't already have one (or aren't sure if the one you have is still valid) use this link to find out more and apply for yours now. Volunteer checks are FREE and once yours is complete, you can register your child for the 2023 Season!
Registration fees have been determined as follows:
Membership Fees for the 2023 season
|Fees & Levy||Player 1||Player 2|
|1. KJFC Registration Fee||$167.50||$125.63|
|2. YJFL Fee||$143.95||$143.95|
|3. YJFL Trainer Fee||$33.50||$33.50|
|Total Inclusive of GST||$344.95||$303.08|
Credit card payments can only be accepted to register online.
- The KJFC base fee of $167.50 remains the same as for 2022. Comets family discount for the second player is 25% of the KJFC portion. The third and fourth player from each family will only incur the YJFL Trainer Levy of $33.50. If you register all players at once, you will be charged the above fees on PLAY HQ, however KJFC will reimburse your bank account to reflect the family discount.
- The YJFL fee of $143.95 is also the same as that of 2022 for players aged U11 and above. For ages U8-10 they have again discounted their 2023 fee by $50 to $93.95 which is applied at the point of registration.
- All players are charged this levy to ensure that there is a qualified medic at every YJFL game. This fee has not changed since it was introduced in 2019.
Please be aware requests for Registration Refunds will incur a $20 administration fee. Please forward your Registration Refund request to the Registrar via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Membership fee can only be applied when registering 2 or more children in the one transaction.
Please read our Club Player and Team Allocation Policy.
Registration for both new and existing players is conditional upon receipt of payment, proof of age, YJFL acceptance and availability of places.
Simply click on the link above to complete online registration for Season 2023. If you require any assistance please email the Registrar, email@example.com
You are required to provide proof of age in the form of a birth certificate or passport. The proof of age will need to be sent to the Registrar, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to KJFC, PO Box 76, KEW VIC 3101. Once checked the documentation will be deleted.
A transfer request is a request for a player to register to a new club. Transfers can be initiated by:
- A player, during registration to their intended new club or
- The Comets Registrar. Please email email@example.com the player’s full name, date of birth and name of the club the player is transferring out of.
Transfers require the approval of the player’s current and new club, and their association before the player can complete their registration to their new club.
Please read the following table before completing the Registration Form. The online form is to be used by all Age Groups.